OSM Projects Private Limited began its activities in the year 2000 in the field of Pneumatic Conveying Systems. Today the widespread engineering services that the group offers are diverse field like Bottom & Fly Ash Handling Systems, Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying System for bulk materials, High concentration slurry disposal system etc. These services cover all activities involved in a project right from concept to commissioning.
OSM Group, with its headquarter at Faridabad, is fast becoming one of the leading groups in India with operational experience in execution of turnkey projects in the field of Ash Handling Plants for Coal based Power plants, Cement Industry, Steel Industry, Aluminum Industry, Paper Industry, Foundries, Chemical Industry & other core sectors.
OSM has extensive experience in execution of complete Bottom Ash Handling System in medium to large power stations on turnkey basis. This includes design & engineering, manufacture & supply, site fabrication & erection & associated civil & structural works. OSME has an impressive track record not only in terms of quality & workmanship but also in timely execution of prestigious projects of National importance in various Powers & Industrial Sectors.
INFRASTRUCTURAL FACILITIES :
- Our corporate as well as manufacturing works are well equipped with latest computers, scanners & printers along with server connected to all the computers having E-mail facility, enabling fast, accurate communication with client/vendor.
- In-house developed ERP package is in place to improve flow of bi-directional information within the company.
MANUFACTURING FACILITIES :
OSME have a well equipped fabrication & machining facilities located in Sikri, Village Sikri (Haryana) to cater to fabrication jobs for structural steel projects. Various jobs like bunkers, storage tanks & pressure vessels (air) & other thermal power plant equipment made of Mild Steel & Stainless Steel are fabricated at our works. We have facilities for in â house painting & testing at our works.
Our manufacturing unit is equipped with the latest state of the art CNC machinery, in-house painting, inspection & testing facilities.
RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT & TESTING :
Our R & D facilities enable us to develop innovative market leading solutions to meet the needs of the modern power industry.
- Material characteristic analysis.
- Extensive array of test circuit.
- Extensive knowledge database of materials & solutions.
Our designs, products & project management meet :
- International & National codes & regulations.
- Customer & industry standards.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM :
âEmphasis is given to meet specific requirements of the customers to provide satisfaction & make concerted efforts to enhance continual improvements, technical expertise and human excellence by adopting total quality management in all spheres of the organizations activities".
QUALITY OBJECTIVES :
The organization is committed to achieve the quality objectives which are given below :
- To enhance customer satisfaction continually.
- To reduce the rejection and rework. Focus is on defect prevention rather than defect detection.
- To reduce machine breakdowns.
- To complete projects within the agreed duration.
OUR PRODUCT RANGE :
We are engaged in turnkey contracts to meet industryâs material transfer needs through dense phase pneumatic conveying systems. Our experienced approach is innovative enough and product range sufficiently flexible to meet exact client requirements.
Dome valves, Dense Conveyors, Ash vessels, Ash Conditioners, Scrapper Chain Conveyors, Rotary Vane Feeders, Level Probes, Vent Filter (reverse pulse jet type) in various configurations and sizes are some of the critical components of dense phase pneumatic conveying systems, manufactured at our modern well equipped factory situated at Sikri, near Faridabad.
To the Power Industry we offer :
- Consultancy & Engineering services in Dense Phase Pneumatic Bulk Material Handling Systems.
- Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, supply of Dense Phase Pneumatic Material Handling Systems.
- Erection & Commissioning of Dense Phase Pneumatic Material Handling Systems.
- Post sales services and spares management & supplies.
- Renovation, Upgrading and retrofitting dense phase pneumatic System in place of obsolete, pollution prone and power guzzling material transfer systems. Our system can be incorporated in modular design to be adopted in phased manner over a medium to long period of time.
- Bottom ash handling mechanical/hydraulic, continuous/intermittent systems with water impounded/dry bottom ash hoppers.
- Undertaking entire project on turnkey basis.
SATISFIED & IMPRESSED CLIENTELE:
Customer satisfaction is our aim and we subscribe to in â house implementation of TQM concepts, CAD and continuous R & D efforts. Repeat orders from clients are a usual phenomenon with us and thanks to our quality conscious and demanding customers this list is expanding steadily. A selected list of installations is enclosed and we shall be glad to discuss any installation of your choice. From our list, we have selected following installations for your perusal which may be of equal interest to you.